Hide your reference image
File > Export your project as a JPEG
On your Blog:
Upload your reference image(s) you used on your final project and answer the following questions:
1. What did you choose as your subject?
2. What creative element(s) did you incorporate into your design?
Search “Geometric Graphic Design” or “Geometric Graphic” or “low-poly graphic”. Save and upload a few images you find interesting. For example:
3. Describe the process. How did you start? Were there any challenges along the way? How did you creatively solve them?
4. Describe the end result. What did you learn during this project? You may also write about the semester in general.
5. What was your favorite and least favorite project this semester? Why?
6. Do you want to submit 1 or 2 pieces for the RHS Art show to be displayed along with your name? If so, name your files “Last Name1” and “Lastname2” and drop your Illustrator file to Shared > Students > Drop > Computer. Fill out the following information on your blog that will be displayed with your artwork. 🙂