Curves= click and pull
After a Curve= click the middle anchor point
Shift + Ctrl + A = Deselect
Undo= Ctrl + Z (or Edit>Undo)
Straight Vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line= hold down Shift
* Try and have as little anchor points (clicks) as possible for a smooth, accurate path.
Today is our Introduction to Illustrator and last in class workday for artist presentations. We will begin presentations on Wednesday.
Let’s get started: Launch Adobe Illustrator and open a new web document. Use the tools palette to help you fill in the names of the tools. Try each tool out to get more acquainted with the program.
First. . . E’s & P’s of Art
Today is our last day working on the WebQuest assignment. I will be checking them today and tomorrow for completion points.
1. If you are finished with the WebQuest assignment: research and choose a graphic artist from the list (Project > Graphic Artist Presentation > Graphic Designer List). The sign up sheet is by the printer.
3. If you are finished with all of the above, you may:
A. Research more about your chosen artist (their artwork and life)
B. Explore wordpress blog (themes, customizing, etc.) – No Posting yet!
C. Open Adobe Illustrator CS3 and explore tools and features
1. Name, Grade:
3. Interesting Fact:
4. Have you had previous experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop? If so, when?
5. Why did you take this class?
6. What would you most like to learn this semester?
Create a symbol/logo that represents yourself. be prepared to share this with the class