1. Start working on lessons 07, 08, 9.1, 9.2, 10. (You can find these in the Shared>Students>Graphic Arts>Illustrator Lessons.)
2. Once Finished, have me check and you may start our next project 04 Stamp Set. You will find directions for this project under our class blog: Projects> 04 Stamp Set
Vector Self-Portraits are due Tuesday, September 30.
If you need help posting to your blog, ask me during class.
Today we will continue working on lessons 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and 03Shapes. Make sure to show them to me for completion points. You can find these lessons under Shared > Students > Fine Art > Pen Practice.
If you are finished working on the pen practice lessons, you can:
- Start either looking for a photograph for you to use for your self portrait
- Format your Blog (experiment with various themes and formats)
- Take a picture with a partner
- Open a new Illustrator document, File>Place an image of your choice and practice tracing over areas of color.
We will present our Artist Presentations to the class on Thursday.